Welcome to Crabtree Barn
- Crabtree Barn is an ideal retreat for guests looking for a holiday let or visiting nearby friends, family or for work.
- A peaceful country location within just 6 miles of Ripponden, Halifax, Sowerby Bridge, Slaithwaite, Lindley, North Huddersfield and the M62 (junction 23).
- Amazing views – set in the rolling hills of the South Pennines in Yorkshire – a perfect location to easily reach locations from York to Manchester whilst feeling a world away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
- Set over three floors, the barn is spacious and sleeps a total of four people in two en-suite bedrooms – ideal for couples, friends and families.
- As well as the airy open plan living area and wood burning stove, the barn also has a games room with table tennis and an outdoor summer house set in the private award winning garden.
- Walk or cycle straight from the door or just enjoy the views in front of the cosy log burning stove.
- Families are welcome, the barn has helpful extras such as a ‘proper’ cot, highchair, fire guard etc.
- Although we are listed on AirBNB, VRBO etc. you’ll get the best value for money by BOOKING DIRECT with us and avoiding the 20% plus commission charged.